What Are The Advantages Of Galvanized Fasteners？
Galvanizing is a process technology for surface treatment in the production of fasteners. There are four common types of galvanized fasteners: electro galvanized, powder galvanized, mechanically galvanized, and hot-dip galvanized. The following are their advantages.
What are the advantages of galvanized fasteners?
- Comprehensive maintenance: every part of the galvanized parts can be galvanized, even in the recesses, sharp corners and hidden places are also fully maintained.
- Good reliability: the galvanized layer is metallurgically bonded to the steel and becomes part of the steel surface, making the coating more reliable in terms of durability.
- The coating has stronger resistance: galvanized layer constitutes a special metallurgical structure, which can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
- Save time and effort: galvanizing process is also more convenient than other coating construction methods, which can prevent the time required for painting at the construction site after installation.
- Low processing cost: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing and rust prevention is lower than that of other coatings.
- Long service life: in suburban environments, the standard hot-dip galvanized rustproof layer thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rustproof layer can be maintained for more than 20 years without repair.
Last few words
For more questions, please feel free to contact us.